Diary of an Equine Mum

Thursday, 17 January 2013

I Have Been Nominated! It's Not An Oscar But An ESMA!

Well what a start to the week! My equestrian social blogging network aka Haynet (hay-net.co.uk) has been nominated for two awards!! I have been nominated for BEST BLOG and BEST EQUESTRIAN SOCIAL NETWORK! I am so excited and really thrilled.  I haven't given my website 100% over the last six months as moving house twice and Zeb twice has been incredibly time consuming. However I did make sure that every day it was checked, content was added and chatted with members, even if it was only for a short while. 


Haynet has been going for 16 months now and as the membership has increased and with over 245 equestrian blogs listed, members are starting to use it for themselves. I have some brilliant members that write some fantastic blogs showing us all the ups and downs that come with life with horses. It is also great to see members that do not blog, just use the site to meet with other horse riders. I am also so pleased to see members that haven't blogged before, start through Haynet.
To be nominated for these awards have given me the boost I need to progress into this year with the site. I have quite a few ideas and changes that I would like to make. From hours that I spent approaching equestrian companies to provide content or advertise, they now contact me.  To have this site as my main job would be my dream, but pennies are hard to find in the social network/blogging game. It is out there, but you have to work very hard to get there.
So if you would like to give me a VOTE, then please do and have a look and tick a box for someone else in the many categories. Voting closes on 8th February and the winners will be announced in March. Very exciting indeed! I will keep you posted...

Come and visit HAYNET, the UK's No1 Equine Social Blogging Network

No comments:

Post a Comment