Diary of an Equine Mum

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Four Paws On Order & Exam Results

Yes I must be mad...Not only are we all moving again but I've been worn down by Miles and decided to get a puppy in amongst it all! It is not a decision we have come to overnight, we have been thinking about it for quite a while now. So this weekend we have bought this puppy who will be coming to live with us in four weeks time. Here is Harley and he is a Jack Russell x Patterdale.
No doubt you will see posts on here very soon where I am tearing my hair out with puppy antics and the cats disputing about the fact he has arrived to live with them! I am also moving Zeb at the end of the month, so if I manage to keep sane after all this, I feel I would need an award. Anyway I will keep you posted, but I am really looking forward to it and all the dog walking ahead of me!
PHOTO SOURCE
Billy did well in his exams with 3 x A's, 4 x B's and 3 x C's. I was really pleased but he didn't exactly put mountains of revision into it which I have reminded him about. Anyway they are good results and have got him a place at college where he enrols at tomorrow to start is AS/A2 levels. There was a media hoo-haa about the marking of the GCSE's being changed this year especially in English. I'm just relieved Billy turned up and did his exams...unlike his dad!
Anyway off to bury myself in mountains of paperwork and emails with work, moving, and Haynet. Be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog, lovely puppy and good luck with your house move!

    ReplyDelete