Diary of an Equine Mum

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Possibly One Of The Scariest Things I've Had To Do!

I have just done one of the scariest things ever (for me) - I've just been interviewed live on an American radio show..... I was asked to appear about ten days ago to talk about Haynet which is all out of my comfort zone really!


I think it went ok, a couple of minor errors in my eyes but in general I hope it went well. I just want to listen to it so I can probably cringe a bit more. Is it just me but are we not so over critical about ourselves!?


I will try and find the link tomorrow and post it on here for you all to have a listen.... Filming this weekend is the next hurdle with Zeb to do with the ESMA 2012 nominations. I would never have dreamt all of this 6 months ago!


Added 1st February:  Here is the link HORSES IN THE MORNING INTERVIEW

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine that must have been very nerve wracking.

    Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete