Diary of an Equine Mum

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Mud Monster - Yes Autumn/Winter Has Arrived!


Well yes autumn has truly arrived in the South of England now....mud yuk I hate it! Zeb came in a crusty beige colour, head and legs absolutely covered in mud. Took me an age to try and brush it off and I was only hacking round the small block with Sue.
I was then covered in it - fine muddy dust all over me....great! Anway this is just the start of it so I will just have to put up with it! It was fab however to ride through the lane with the trees losing their golden leaves - such lovely colours.
Zeb and Flick were on the look out for the deer again....They are convinced, especially Zeb that they are out to get him. Anyway the deer gang left the big wooseys alone today - didn't see any of them! Just noticed some more mud on Zeb's mane in the picture - you try cleaning a huge 17.2, I'll have to get the step ladder out next time!

2 comments:

  1. At least mud is easy to clean off when it's dry. Not like the cow poos my horsey likes to roll in, Blergh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Ruffles! Cow poo would be awful - I'll stick to mud thanks!

    ReplyDelete