Diary of an Equine Mum

Sunday, 4 September 2011

Last Summer Party?

Oooh my head hurts this morning..... Too many g and t's and cosmopolitans at Sandra and Darren's party last night. A very good time was had by all, sumo wrestling, surf boarding, hog roast and dancing to The Cure and Amy Winehouse to name a few!  B and M came along too with alot of their friends who were camping over night. Luckily they were behind the marquees as you wouldn't of wanted to see what was going on with about 30 fifteen/sixteen year olds! At least the team of parents were there to supervise if needed. Anyway they are all still sleeping it off this morning. I'm going to wake them early tomorrow with school on Tuesday - normality back! I'm now off to go and sort the horses. I ought to ride Zeb really but the thought of putting a riding hat on my sore head.....

No comments:

Post a Comment