Diary of an Equine Mum

Sunday, 18 September 2011

It's That Time Of Year Again...Find The Rugs!

That's it now....Zeb went into his light turnout rug yesterday after having a blissfull 4 months or being naked! All through the summer I've been sorting, washing, and dragging them to the local rug washer to get ready for the winter. Some I have washed myself, a big broom and some horse shampoo does a great job. What's worrying I seem to have enough rugs to cloth a whole Pony Club...... I think my rug collection is probably worth more than Zeb! No doubt in about 3 months time I will be whining on here about peeling off a soaking wet, filthy dirty and smelly rug off him and struggling to get them dry. I will be moaning that he has yet again, pulled off more leg straps, never to be seen again in the muddy bog which was the field. I will be at my wits end when he comes in with a dirty great rip on the back end, with half the stuffing hanging out of it.....hmmm I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment